Like most girls I love learning new and easy beauty tips with things we can find at home, or, making our routine faster and easier. Here I'll share with you a few tips I've discovered over the years which help keep my bank account bigger and the amount of time I spend getting ready smaller.
1. If you are looking for a hair mask to add moisture into you hair try using mayonnaise or an avocado. Both are proven to help bring moisture into your hair leaving it soft and shiny. What ever is left over of the avocado can be made into a face mask!
2. If you are someone who loves hair masks (or wants to try a homemade one), after its been put in your hair blow dry it. This opens up the cortex of your hair and helps the mask moisturize from the inside out.
3. It's summer time and that usually means frizzy hair (if you are anything like me). Running a dryer sheet though your hair before you leave the house helps reduce frizz for the entire day.
4. Want a homemade microdermabrasion? Try mixing two parts baking soda with one part warm water and mix, then apply to skin. This works wonders and is almost like going to your dermatologist, except for MUCH less money.
5. No time to go get your eyebrows done? No worries, apply concealer underneath your brows (or where ever there is unwanted hair) and then apply a powder over top. Your brows will look like you just got them done!
6. Drinking a glass over water with lemon 30 minutes before eating helps ensure that you won't bloat for the entire day!
7. If you're at the beach or pool and your hair is starting to looks a little dull and lifeless, apply dry shampoo. It'll bring back body and volume to your hair.
Hopefully you enjoy my beauty tips. I'll continue to share more as I continue to learn some!