Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Current Beauty Favorites

Want to know what I have been loving recently? Here are my current favourites!

1. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque: This masque is intended for reconstructing dry, damaged hair. It is a natural mask that contains Macadamia, Argan, tea tree and chamomile oils along with aloe and algae extracts. It is a thick masque that is meant to be left in your hair for up to 7 minutes. Along with working great it also smells amazing! Retails for $32 Canadian.


2. Okrapeptide: This is a product that I discovered recently. It is a serum that acts as an alternate to Botox injections. It helps to diminish the appearance of folds, wrinkles and fine lines. I'm planning on doing a more in depth review on this product. Retails for $42.99 Canadian. 


3. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-lasting Makeup Setting Spray: Because it's summer, I bought this product to help ensure that my makeup does not melt off in the heat. This product is supposed to make your makeup last for 16 hours. Although I usually don't have my makeup on for that long I can say that it hasn't failed me for the length of time I do wear my makeup. Two sprits usually does the trick for me, the product says that you should spray between two and four sprits. A good hint with this product however is to make sure you only spray your face makeup. Otherwise it can get messy! Retails for $29 Canadian.


4. L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner: This is by far my favourite liquid liner. Even better then some of the higher end brands I have purchased. It gives the blackest, most precise line I have ever witnessed with any liner i've ever tried. Retails $12.99 Canadian.






5. MAC Lipstick in "To Catch A Sailor": This lipstick is from MAC's "Hey Sailor" Collection. This colour is a bronzy, sort of shimmery colour which is not something I would usually go for. However, I feel like this colour really bronzes up the face and looks amazing on my skin tone! Retails for $20 Canadian.




6. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in "Pacific Blue": Ok, ok so I realize I just made a blog post about my favourite nail polishes this summer but I just came across this shade after I made that post. This colour is absolutely gorgeous and I think its name suits it perfectly. But i'll let the picture do all the talking with this one! Retails $5.99 Canadian.



7. Burberry "Weekend" Perfume: This has been my go to perfume for the past couple months. It is the perfect relaxing scent that is great for day or night. The top notes include mandarine and grassy notes, the middle notes include blue hyacinth, iris, nectarine, peach flower, red cyclamen and wild rose and the end notes include sandalwood, cedar and musk. I got mine for $19.99 on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. 



Hopefully this post has helped you find some new products you might want to try! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment