Friday, July 20, 2012

Products I Regret Buying

Ok so todays blog is going to be about products I regret buying. I don't have too many because I usually do a ton of research before purchasing any products.

1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes: While the IDEA of this product is amazing and innovative, the product itself is anything but. I got mine in the shade "Pink Frosting" beautiful colour, however the pigmentation and application of this blush really are not great. However the blush is fun to play with!




2. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer: The main reason I dislike this product is because all of the shades for this tinted moisturizer are targeted at people with yellow undertones, which I don't have. However, if you do and are looking for a tinted moisturizer this one works great!

 

3. Nars Cream Blush in "Enchanted": I am a HUGE Nars fan, however, this blush is just....weird. It's basically orange with huge flecks of glitter. When applied to the cheeks it just looks like glitter. 



 

Hopefully this helps you all to save some money and avoid these products! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment