Monday, July 23, 2012

Haul: Sephora, Mac, Nail Polish and Perfume

Hi guys this is just going to be a quick blog post on some beauty items i've picked up recently!


As you can see I have finally given in and gotten myself the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. I figured it was time and I'm glad I did. The colours are gorgeous. The Naked Palette also comes with a mini (3.7 ml) Primer Potion which is an eyeshadow base. They help to make shadows last longer and appear more vibrant. I also picked up St Tropez Gradual Tanner. This is to be used every day as a moisturizer. I had to get a back up Nars Laguna Bronzer as mine is almost out. This is my all time favourite bronzer.  I was contemplating trying a different but decided against it last minute. I also picked up the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour full coverage foundation. I am in the shade Light 4. This foundation also has SPF 15 which is great for summer time. From MAC I picked up two eyeshadows. The first is "Wood winked", a bronzy shade, and secondly "All That Glitters", a perfect "barely there" shade. Both shadows are veluxe pearls. I have finally brought myself to buy Dolce and Gabbana's "Light Blue." This is quickly becoming my favourite perfume! As for nail polish I got O.P.I's "Do you Lilac It?" a pretty lilac (obviously) shade. From Essie I got "Instant Hot" A pretty white with flecks of shimmer. And lastly from China Glaze I got "Flip Flop Fantasy" A nice pink colour for my toes!

Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment