You know those days when you really don't feel like doing anything? Well here are a few tips to make you look a little bit more put together on those lazy days :)
1) Want to add a bit of colour to your face? Try using a 2 in 1 product like Stila Convertible Colour or Benefit Lip and Cheek Tints. These products are 2 in 1 and apply colour to both lips and cheeks. Easy for any girl who is running late or doesn't want to use too many different products!
2) No time to wash your hair? Use a dry shampoo or baby powder to make it look and feel cleaner.
3) No time to curl your hair? Try using a wave or sea salt spray after you've washed your hair. It gives your hair the perfect "beach wave" look!
4) Don't have time to wait for a tan? Try using a one day instant tanner. You'll have a beautiful tan for where ever you need to go that day! My favourite is Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs!
5) No time to do your eye makeup? Try using a cream shadow. It gives you a nice wash of colour and is effortless. My favourites are Mac Paint Pots, Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows or Maybelline Colour Tattoos!
Thanks for reading xoxo